Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shining India


                                                             Shining India

       Few days back, I met with a girl around 14 yr. At that day when I went to sleep, was thinking how lucky I am!  I literally thanked to God for giving me such nice parents, supporting family.  Many times we fight, argue with them; but really where I am today, its only n only because of them.
What would be my life, if I had to be at that girl’s place; Should I would be able to live this life.. No chance!

     To be a daughter of alcoholic father is her mistake… To be a daughter of parents who want boy is her mistake… To be a daughter of poor parents is her mistake... No its not her mistake, then why she is getting punishment?

    She is intelligent, smart, bold girl… She just wants to study and do something; Even she does not have big dreams of being doctor or engineer. But what she does.. 5 hr work to earn money for family, take care of younger brother n sisters… n ends up her day get abused by drunken father. Why,  because  she does not want to marry at this stage and wants to study.

    This is just a single story, am sure there are countless similar stories. After interacting with these people, we come to know reality that How far still we are from “Shining India”!

1 comment: